Dine with Panache
Dining etiquette is not only about knowing how to use the fork and knife but its also about how to be the perfect host or guest and create ever lasting impression.
2 hours without practical dining/
4 hours with practical dining experience
WHO'S IT FOR?
Homemakers, Teenagers, Young adults, Business professionals
People are noticing you always and they are making quick judgments about you, your behaviour and mannerisms. Table manners play a very important role in creating first impressions whether you are with friends, family, business clients or even when you are dating someone your manners speak volumes about you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Learn the art and science of fine dining
• Formal and informal place setting
• Learn how to use cutlery and place them correctly
• Napkin etiquette and sitting posture
• Art of conversation and small talk
• How to handle difficult food
• Correct way of serving and passing food
• How to use chopsticks to create an impression