Image of a Leader
What does it take to become a successful leader? Successful leaders have an edge over others as they try to work on their strengths rather than weakness. Long before you become a leader, you must look, act, behave and communicate like a leader.
2 hours - 6 hours
WHO'S IT FOR?
Corporates, Startups, Educational institutions, Pharma companies, F&B industry
In Business or Corporate we all want to be remembered for the right reasons. Your first impression will make or break your image in front of your prospects or clients. Every organisation has different views on how they want their employees to be successful personalities and represent the company as the brand ambassadors. It therefore is of utmost importance and makes good business sense to ensure that your company’s reputation is built on a strong first impression.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Understand the importance of projecting the right image
• Learn to dress according to the roles, goals and occasions
• Learn the 4 levels of dressing as per International style scale
• Create an authentic image by knowing business dress codes
• Increase your confidence with impactful presence
• Communicate effectively and reflect professionalism with proper behavior