Good manners and etiquette never go out of style. Raising a teen who is polite, well mannered, well behaved, self confident and compassionate is every parents dream. Enroll them in this one of a kind workshop and help them become the better version of themselves
2 hours - 5 hours
WHO'S IT FOR?
Help your child master good manners and etiquettes to build his/her self confidence, self esteem and self worth. Young children needs to be taught very early in life about the importance of etiquette and mannerisms. Proper use of words sorry, thank you, please and excuse me, learning to be polite and patient, being a good listener, table etiquettes, dining etiquettes, greeting etiquettes, social etiquettes and so on. Help your child to be one notch above their peers with the guidance of our 360° holistic program on teen etiquette.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Enhancing self image and self confidence
• Overcome the fear of public speaking by projecting confidence
• Communicate effectively with the help of body language and gestures
• Importance of dressing and grooming
• Learn the art of making smart conversations with any age group
• Enhance the fine dining etiquette skills and table manners